Monday, January 31, 2011

Soho Cafe

I love the Soho Cafe.


I had never noticed the Soho Cafe before because I was always distracted by the Uptown Diner (which I also love) right next to it.  I decided to try it a few weeks ago, and it was really good. This is what I got for dinner there last week. It's a chicken kabob with a Greek salad and potatoes. Yum! I've also had the Veggie Wrap with french fries and they are also delicious.


Brian gets the gyro and seems to like it, too. He also likes to take calls at dinner...

They have lots of pizza and pasta there as well, but I've never tried it. Last time I was there everyone else in the restaurant seemed to be eating pizza, so it must be good. I like going there for dinner because it's quick, decently priced and delicious! It's a nice change from the typical fast food late night stops.


One of my favorite things about the Soho Cafe is that it has a free parking lot. It's really small and usually difficult to navigate around, but at least you can avoid street parking. I have never been there for late night food, but I definitely need to try it sometime. They are open until 3am on weekends and midnight on weekdays. Their food would be super delicious after a night out!

Has anyone else ever gone there? I feel like not a lot of people have. I need opinions about what I should try next. If you haven't been there before, you have to try it out and let me know what you think. 

<3Love,
Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment