Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here Comes the Sun

I love "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles.


I started dancing when I was 4. From kindergarten to high school I took ballet, modern, jazz, pointe and tap. At Forthcoming Danspace, my studio, we had a big spring performance every year. It was my favorite part of the spring, one of my favorite parts of the year. At the end of the dance show, all of the dancers would take a final bow together. We would all walk onto the stage and wave to our friends and family who came to watch us dance. During the final bow, "Here Comes the Sun" was played. 

Not only is it an amazing song, but it's attached is one of my favorite memories of my childhood, dance shows. 

"Here Comes the Sun" is on the Abbey Road CD, arguably the best Beatles album. ever. The song was written by George Harrison.  

What's your favorite Beatles song?

<3Love,
 Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment