Thursday, January 13, 2011

Grooveshark

I love grooveshark.com

Have you ever used Pandora? Well grooveshark is better. You make your own play lists so you don't have to worry about playing "Taylor Swift" radio and having a bunch of Lady Gaga and Rhianna show up, just because some people think Taylor Swift is pop music... 

Once you go onto grooveshark.com you can search music and then add whichever songs you want to a play list. If you can't think of anything you'd want on a play list, you can click on "popular" and it'll bring up popular music that you might want to listen to. 


You can make and save your own play lists too. I love it! It's all I listen to at work (except the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show...I love that too).

What do you think?

Pandora or Grooveshark?

<3Love,
Sarah D

2 comments:

  1. See.....grooveshark is the best when you need a specific song at a specific time. But requires soooo much energy... So I usually default to pandora because I'm lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete