Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Ek, it's been a little too long since I've blogged. So now my goal is to make sure I have 31 blog posts by the end of January. Probably means 2 blog posts a day, but I really want to keep this up! Busy weekend... Ok! Here we go...

I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!
 
If you don't have a good sense of humor and take things too seriously, you will hate It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. If you can take a joke and like it when things are offensive, you will love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. 


It was created by the three main characters, Dennis, Charlie and Mack (characters' names, not the actors' names!). The show follows them, Dennis' twin sister and their dad - the "gang". They run a pretty unsuccessful bar call Paddy's Pub in Philadelphia. They are extremely dishonest, rude and offensive, and every episode is at least a little bit controversial... They've had episodes about seducing priests, smoking crack cocaine to be able to get on welfare, wanted to tan a baby and drinking wine out of diet coke cans. 


Here are some hilarious clips...


 



I can't find as many funny clips on youtube as I thought I would be able too, bummer... However, all of the episodes are online at fxnetwork.com so check them out! My favorite episode is "Hundred Dollar Baby". Personally, I think that the older episodes are the best! I think that I got the seasons on DVD for like $10-20 a season, really cheap. 

What's your favorite episode?

<3Love,
Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment