Sunday, January 9, 2011

Friends

I love the television show Friends. 

Friends is my favorite show! I'm up at 8am again, on a morning I could have slept in (angry!), watching Friends. I watch the same episodes over and over no matter how many times I've seen them. The episodes I'm watching right now are my favorite, the beginning of season five. These are the episodes after Ross says Rachel's name at his wedding in London. Monica and Chandler get together in London, and then everyone slowly finds out that they're together. The episodes are hilarious! Here's one of my favorite clips...
 
All of the episodes are hilarious! The clip below is from another one of my favorite episodes where Ross tries to teach Pheobe and Rachel about Unagi...


I have all 10 seasons on DVD, but I got them as they came out. Now you can go to Target or Best Buy and get the seasons for like $20.00. On Black Friday they were only $10! I definitely suggest getting some of them! They never get old. (to me at least!) They were great for watching while doing homework, or writing blogs! 

What's your favorite episode?

<3Love,
Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment