Friday, January 7, 2011

Green Bay Packers

I love the Green Bay Packers!

Brian, Macie, myself and Kait at the Packers win versus the 49ers this season!

Lambeau Field is the best football field in the country. Hands down. It's so much fun to be at Lambeau, especially when the Packers are winning. I've been lucky enough to see six wins! The environment is so exciting, loud and freezing cold! 

Other reasons I love the Packers...
Aaron Rodgers is an awesome quarterback. He was drafted by the Packers in the 2005 NFL draft. I saw his first completed pass against the Saints a couple years ago! 


Clay Matthews is a beast! That's all there really is to say about him. He's the "Clay Maker" :)


Even if you follow football...even if you follow the Packers, you probably don't know, or like, Jarrett Bush. A couple of years ago me and my girlfriends were looking at good looking Packers, and I decided that he was the cutest :) Ever since then I have rooted for him!

Packer fans are known for being dedicated. Regardless of how well the Packers are playing, every game has been sold out since 1960. They have one of the longest waiting lists for season tickets in professional sports with more names on the waiting list than there are seats at Lambeau Field. The estimated wait list is over 100 years!

My family is lucky enough to have these sought-after season tickets. My grandpa was a huge Packer fan! We all love going to games. When I'm not lucky to have tickets, I watch the game at the Herkimer on Lyndale and Lake or at my family's house in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. My dad always cooks out during the game and it's a lot of fun! I love watching games while in Wisconsin.


Good Luck to the Pack this weekend :) I know they can beat those Eagles! 


Do you have any traditions that go along with watching football?


Is anyone on the wait list for season tickets? How long is the wait list now?


GO PACK GO!!!!

<3Love,
Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment