Friday, January 28, 2011

Netflix

Earlier in the week I said my goal would be to blog twice a day to catch up... guess that didn't happen. Hopefully you'll enjoy a flood of posts this weekend :)

I love Netflix.

It's extremely addicting, and if you're still in school I really suggest that you do not get Netflix because it'll cause a lot of procrastination. If you're not in school, go ahead and get Netflix. It's super cheap, too. I think I pay like $10.00 a month, and it's just gets automatically taken out of my account. The type of Netflix I have is where I get one disc mailed to my apartment at a time, but I definitely take advantage of the on demand Netflix more. 

Last year when I first got Netflix, I watched all 10 seasons on Law & Order SVU in like a month. 

I got so addicted to it. It was bad bad bad. Not only did I get addicted to it, which meant I watched episodes at night instead of doing homework, but I also watched episodes at night. That me

ans that I was pretty convinced I was being stalked everywhere I went... still entertaining though! 
Even better than Law & Order is Bones! It's so good, and all the episodes are on Netflix, on Demand. It's the best show. 


I can watch those episodes over and over. It's kind of like a CSI type show, but I like the characters a lot more than CSI, especially once you get into the later seasons. The main character is pretty unlikeable during the first few episodes...

If you're looking for something on Netflix that's a little less crime and murder, check out 30 Rock on demand. 

30 Rock is the perfect thing to watch for a laugh and they are all on demand on Netflix! It's awesome! :)

As for getting the discs mail to your house, that works fine. I think between last year March-November I had the movie Precious at my house and never ended up watching it. I sent it back and now I'm getting Glee, which I love. The only thing that's a little inconvenient is that I only get a disc at a time and some of the Glee discs have like 2 episodes, so it's taking a little longer to get caught up than I thought. 

Everyone should definitely check out Netflix! 

Do you have any suggestions for things I should watch on demand? 

<3Love,
Sarah D

2 comments:

  1. If you like Bones and CSI you will LOVE the mentalist! The main character is so likable and witty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I want to watch that! I've seen a few episodes and I really liked it. I'll have to start with that one too. Shows like that are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete