Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

I love the show Pretty Little Liars.


I know that I'm super lame because I'm obsessed with this ABC Family show, but it's actually really good. I have talked to a lot of people (my age!) who watch it and enjoy it, so I don't feel as bad. It's not going to be up for any awards in the near future, but it IS entertaining! Pretty Little Liars is a television show about four girls, Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna, who were brought together by their best friend Alison. 

One night during a sleep over in one of the girls' backyards, Alison disappears. The girls all separate for a year, while they each work through the traumatic event alone. When the girls come back together for a new school year, Alison's body is quickly discovered. The girls come together for Alison's funeral and the new school year and quickly rekindle their friendships. For added drama, they appear to be stalked by a person who only identifies themselves as 'A.' The girls all have secrets that 'A' seems to know all about, including flings with teachers, lesbian relationships, cheating with sister's boyfriend, stealing and drunk driving.

Very dramatic! :)

Here's the promo that ran on ABC Family, which introduces the show...


Don't worry, these episodes are on hulu.com so you can definitely catch up. It's a really addicting show, and I'm super embarrassed that I like it this much, but I can't help it! If you like shows like Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill, you'll definitely like Pretty Little Liars (even though it has a super lame name).

Please tell me I'm not the only one who watches it?

<3Love,
Sarah D

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch this show often HOWEVER it did keep my attention and I found it very entertaining this past summer when I would watch it at work. If I was home more often I would probably watch it on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so addicting... haha. I just watch it on Hulu since I have the Bachelor on Monday night :) Hi, I'm lame.

    ReplyDelete