Sunday, January 30, 2011

Miranda Lambert

I love Miranda Lambert.


Miranda Lambert is pretty B.A. :) I saw her in concert two summers ago at Country Splash with Alissa and Ashley. She was an amazing performer. She told stories about growing up and the trouble that she gets herself into. It was a lot of fun!


"The House That Built Me" is probably my favorite Miranda Lambert Song.  It's really nostalgic and a little sappy, which is why I like it so much. It makes me think about being at home. The music video is really great, too!


Another great Miranda Lambert song is "Famous in a Small Town." All of her songs are really relatable, which is another reason I love them. Not that I was famous in a small town :) haha, just that her songs are about situations a lot of people go through! 


This is her newest song that just came out, and, just like all the other ones, I love it! 

Not only is Miranda Lambert gorgeous and have awesome music, but she's engaged to Blake Shelton. They are world's cutest couple, and both are super talented. They completely swept the CMA's this year, and were so happy, genuinely excited and adorable! 

They performed together at the CMAs too, and it was super cute.

What's your favorite Miranda Lambert song? Even if you don't like country, you should try listening to her. Her music is so fun, and I'm sure you'll love it too! 

<3Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Only Prettier and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend are my faves for sure!

    ReplyDelete