Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Modern Family

I love Modern Family.


If you haven't seen an episode of Modern Family before, you have to start now. This first clip is just a little preview of the show! Season 1 is out on DVD now so you can get it on Netflix. It's already into season 2, and they've already signed on for a 3rd season! Very exciting! This is my favorite clip from Modern Family is ....


"Pigeons aren't afraid of anything, they stand on electrical wires!" 

I know it's really bad quality, but I had to put it on the blog because it's the best clip. It's from season 1. The next clip is from the episode that was on tonight! Check it out... you can watch it on hulu.com too if you want to see the whole episode, and I definitely think it would be worth it!

Modern Family is on abc on Wednesday nights at 8:00. It's 30 minutes long so doesn't take too much time... which is good since I'm completely addicted.

Definitely let me know if you like it :)

<3Love,
Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment