Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Vases full of fake stuff

I love big vases full of fake stuff. 

This is a picture of my big vase full of fake stuff I got from Macie for my birthday. I love it! I think that they're really fun and make any room look nicer. Maybe it's just me... but I think they're awesome. I went to Kirklands with Macie a couple months ago and wanted everything in the store. You should definitely check out their website.


They're located in the Burnsville Center. I think they also have one in Woodbury! It's a fun store. Lots of cute stuff that's really reasonably priced.

Look! On their website homepage they even have a large vase! 

No fake crap in it though, which is kind of a bummer. But, I think they look better with stuff inside of them! 

That's right...I just wrote a blogpost about big vases full of fake shit :-) Hope you enjoyed! 

<3Love,
Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment