Wednesday, January 12, 2011

stumbleupon.com

I love stumbleupon.com.

It's a great time sucker... It shows you awesome websites that are completely random and fun. First, select things you're interested in based on a list that they give you.

Then you start stumbling!  Once you get to a page. this tool bar is above the page and you can say whether you like it or not. Then they'll give you more pages like that, or not. Get it?


Some of the pages that I have gotten to "StumbleUpon" are...


This recipe looks delicious! It definitely pegged my interests :) I'm sure somewhere along the way I said that I have an interest in chocolate and baking. I'll have to try making these sometime. Maybe it'll be a new something I love.  

 
 
I pressed "Stumble" after the mint chocolate chip cookies and got this awesome dance video. I love So You Think You Can Dance and this is an amazing performance. I could probably watch it over and over.

This is such a beautiful picture. It's part of a really pretty online photo book that StumbleUpon introduced me to. It's actually relaxing to look through! Good stress reliever :)

 
Try out SumbleUpon.com and let me know what you think! 


<3Love,
Sarah D


No comments:

Post a Comment