Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The First Warm Week After Winter

I love the first warm week after winter.

I really love my internship, and the only thing that makes me not want to be here is looking at weather.com. It's gorgeous outside. I can't believe it was like -20 a week ago and now it's 70 degrees warmer!
It's supposed to be 51 degrees tomorrow! My little sister (when I say little, I mean 18 years old) is coming to Minneapolis for the weekend tomorrow and I'm excited because I might be able to go for a walk with her around Lake Calhoun. We both love taking walks so it'll be the perfect way to get some exercise and catch up :) 


The first week that the temperature reaches 50 degrees after winter is the best. Everyone just seems happier and in a great mood. People forget that just a week ago they hated Minnesota. I've been way more productive at work and even opened the windows when I was driving home last night. On Sunday I had the windows open in my apartment and even  wore just capris and a sweatshirt when walking to yoga! I suppose it's still jacket weather, but I really didn't care...

Have any fun plans after work today that include being outside? Me and Brian are going to take a walk around the lake!

Any fun weekend plans? I know it's only Wednesday, but I'm so excited for the weekend!

<3Love,
Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment