Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Patina

I love Patina.

It's hard to describe Patina. They have everything you need that you didn't realize you needed before you went there :) It's full of fun and colorful accessories including candles, wall art, blankets, pillows, gadgets, purses and more!

I think you could probably spend two hours there without spending anything, but you could also spend five minutes there and spend one hundred dollars. The stuff there is adorable and kind of just fun to look at!

I’m in love with their purses. I really want this black one with a pretty flower on it, but it’s like $50 and I’m not sure how much I would use it…  I'm sure I'll buy it eventually! It’s pictured here below, but the one that I want is black, not plum! :)

This candle is like the best thing I’ve ever smelt. I bought it for my mom for mother’s day and I also got a really small (cheaper) one for myself. It smells delicious! All of their candles smell really unique, too. Not a lot of just vanilla or cinnamon (which I also love…)
I’ve been to the one in Highland Park on Ford Parkway by the Chatter Box and Lifetime Fitness and the one in Northeast Minneapolis behind the Quarry. I just got really excited because I see on their website that there’s one in Uptown I didn’t know about! I might actually go there today after work because I think I need a new candle :) It’s on 1009 W Franklin Ave in Uptown.
Does anyone else love Patina? What’s your favorite thing in the store? Ek, so much great stuff! 

Go check it out and let me know what you think! 
<3Love,
Sarah D







No comments:

Post a Comment