Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Glee

I love Glee. 


I'm officially obsessed with Glee. I have been getting the DVDs sent to me from Netflix and I need to find a quicker way to get them. I'm starting to watch them on TV before I'm all the way caught up... Does anyone know where else I can stream episodes of Glee? Or, better yet, does anyone have the season on DVD that I could just steal for like a week, I'm sure that's all it would take to get through them.

I had to watch last night because it was the Justin Bieber episode :) And not only did it feature the Biebs, but also Rent! It was awesome, and I just tried to ignore the story line so it wouldn't give too much away. I couldn't find a click from the Rent duet, but below is by far my favorite Glee song...



Glee has officially ruined Katy Perry's Teenage Dream for me...in a good way. I can't listen to her version anymore because it doesn't even compare to the Glee version. Andy introduced me to it while we were driving to a Packer game this December, and I think I probably listen to it at least every other day if not every day. I still haven't seen the episode with this song in it, but oh well...
A lot of songs I love have now been "ruined" by Glee.


This is my favorite mash-up they've done on the show. They've done a few of them, and they're all awesome, but this one is the best. I think I like it the most because of the cute yellow dresses. It reminds me of spring :)

I can't wait until I catch up enough to see the Michael Jackson and Britney Spears episodes. I'm thinking those will be two of my favorites because I love MJ and B Spears. What's your favorite Glee episode so far? I just watched the Madonna one, so what do I have to look forward to? 

What's your favorite Glee song? Has Glee ruined any of your favorite songs, too?

<3Love,
Sarah D






No comments:

Post a Comment